Are you a mother to an unborn child? Well, I was called a mother only on my firstborns birthday, but I considered myself a mother the moment my conception was confirmed. The little one was already anchored into my system and my body started to change dramatically to accommodate my princess. Amidst all the changes, which were at times difficult to bear and understand, Garbh Sanskar was to the rescue!
So, what is it? Well, Garbh Sanskar is an uber ancient scientific concept that was developed in India to understand and communicate with the unborn child. Does it sound normal? How can you communicate to your unborn child?
To let you all, know, Garbh Sanskar is an ayurvedic science concept that will help the mother understand her womb and communicate with her baby. It is believed that your unborn child’s mental development will start immediately after conception.
My mother and elders often uttered this during my term, “Be happy and merry at all times, let nothing disturb you, if you are sad, the little one will be sad to”. At times, I would just brush this off! Only till I learned about Garbh Sanskar!
Why Garbh Sanskar?
As a mother, I would go any extent in protecting my child from any harm. I started loving my little one from day one! How did Garbh Sanskar help me?
- “My little one should be mentally sound and normal”, which mother doesn’t want this? Well, my little one’s brain grew almost 60% inside the womb. To ensure this, I went about reading stories before my night’s sleep. Reciting a few paras of Hanuman Chalisa might have produced positive vibes and instilled good thoughts into her little brain.
- Me and my baby were undergoing a hell lot of body changes! This was so difficult to handle at times. We both were stressed at times. Listening to songs and sitting in the balcony enjoying the wonderful air, kind off calmed us both down. Garbh Sanskar preaches the same too!
- Whenever I tried speaking to my little one in the womb, she responded by moving her tiny body! It was a great feeling. I always felt that our bond has been well established. Talking about the people around and most importantly about her daddy, made her aware of the world that existing outside.
- My young one is now 10 months old, but trust me on this! He has shown signs of remembrance of memories from the womb. Talking, singing and other activities from Garbh Sanskar were immensely beneficial.
- The cultural inclination of my child was always the priority. That made me chant slokas and listen to kirtans/bhajans often during pregnancy. The positive vibes from those would soothe me down and also my little one in the womb.
Years of research and medical studies have concluded that there is a definite positive effect of mother-fetus communication. The link helps the fetus grow in a healthy environment and ensures normal neural development. Brain development is taken care of! In fact, brain development is the most important part of fetal development.
Garbh Sanskar will teach you the ways which will help your fetus grow well. Communication and a stress-free environment are the two main pillars to have a smooth pregnancy.
How does your unborn little one feel? Well, this depends solely on you!
If you are a brand and would like to see your products reviewed, please send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also connect with me by clicking on any of these on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram.
Picture courtesy- Lifethrumyeyes
For more on parenting stay tuned with us on Lifethrumyeyes here!
Copyright Notice- Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author (owner) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rakhi Parsai (Lifethrumyeyes) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.